Thursday, February 21, 2013

Today was interesting.




Today, I almost melted the stack of dishes I hid in the oven (it was my first time trying out this sneaky method of taking care of the dishes). Lesson learned: don't hide dishes in the oven if you're a brain dead zombie like me.

Today, I wasted 1/4 tank of gas getting lost on the return journey home from Twin Falls. Apparently I can't talk to Chrissy when I'm trying to drive somewhere local. The conversation is so awesome that it distracts me from my dull existence and I end up struggling to find my house or my babysitter's house, both of which I visit regularly. I'm taking a hit in my gas allowance. Lesson learned: call Chrissy after arriving at the destination.

Today, I did something I rarely do. I forgot a list of things I had written down. I then tried to remember them off of the top of my head, but since I've hit the brain dead zombie stage in life, it took me a grand 20 minutes before I could remember them all. It was really embarrassing. Lesson learned: write the list down on your hand so you don't have to remember to take the list that's supposed to help you remember what you wrote down.

I'm just giving you the top 3 of many interesting blunders that I succeeded to perform today. I'm starting to wonder if I need a CAT scan or just a frontal lobotomy in general.


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you feel frazzled. But I have to admit, the whole getting lost thing made me chuckle just a bit...Remind me to send you a similar funny story I found the other day. :)

    ReplyDelete