Saturday, February 23, 2013

Silly Little Woman...


Kaia says things in such a unique way that I thought I should probably document it before I forget them. I will  also translate for you.

"Can mean Morgan watch Bobabuilder?"
"Can me and Morgan watch Bob the Builder?"

"Could you go to the 'puter and play the mucus?"
"Could you go to the computer and play the music?"

"Can I talk to Christmas?"
"Can I talk to Chrissy?"

"Jakie, Evie, and Lilar are down in Tuah."
"Jakie, Evie, and Lila are down in Utah."

"Mom, I want to play the pleeano."
"Mom, I want to play the piano."

"Dad, you're crunchy..."
"Dad, you're scratchy..."

"I am a big gale in the whole whaled."
"I am a big girl in the whole world."

"Acoubeda."
(Her catch-all word she used to say when she was 2)

"Can I have a peanut sandwich and honey for lunch?"

"Grandma and Grandpa Hatkiss"
Grandma and Grandpa Haskett

Me: Say whale.
Kaia: Whale.
Me: Say world.
Kaia: Whaled.


2 comments:

  1. Lol...love the whale thing. It's like she's from Brooklyn or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It actually sounds like a Jewish Brooklyn man is speaking. That's the closest description I can think of. :)

    ReplyDelete