Saturday, April 20, 2013

And....we're sort of back...

This is where I am at:


I haven't been blogging very much lately...hardly at all, really. And the truth of it is that a few major calamities have surfaced and I've been absolutely overwhelmed with trying to cope with it, keep up with regular day-to-day life, and maintain the ability to keep breathing. I'm not sharing details. It's personal and hard to deal with as it is...But just know, I am totally struggling and totally aware that I am not alone. I haven't blogged lately because the things that are on my mind aren't ready to come out yet, if ever, and not because I am repressing anything--rather I am trying to respect the process of healing and all that comes with it.

I'm sorry if you're upset I don't post pictures of us. I'm not in a place to tackle the weight of keeping pictures posted. Someday soon. I will keep posting these little pictures and quotes. They make me happy. Like giddy happy and when I look at them, I feel like I can breathe again. One of my favorites right now is this one:





Right now I am processing life literally by the hour. If God ever gave me a talent that I absolutely adore, it's the ability that I have been given to compartmentalize. I see each new hour very much the same as other people view a new day or a new month, or even a new year. This brings a lot of order to my universe when I feel like aspects of my life are getting eaten alive by a big black hole. So each hour, I process life as it is--which can be rather gruesome at times--and it balances me, steadies me, allows me to live the truth instead of clinging onto what was not. Acceptance. What a beautiful step in the grieving process. Don't get me wrong, the other steps are great, too. It's awesome that we have emotional reflexes that are predominant in every human being. It allows us to truly relate to any other person at any given time. The grief cycle gives room for connection, to ourselves individually, to those around us. I love when I cycle through and rest on acceptance for awhile before I get whisked away for another battle round.

I read the below quote a lot as well. I have to accept today for what it is, myself for what I have become, my circumstances for what they are. But that doesn't mean I'm ever going to stop believing that He in all of His mysterious ways will be able to completely heal the gaping, festering wounds credited to mortality. This quote seems to keep alive in me something that is vital to the workings of the Atonement: hope. I have to pray, to have dreams and a clear vision of where I want to be, and I've got to believe that after all I am able to do, He's going to get me there.





2 comments:

  1. Gắn bi vào dương vật bị cong có quan hệ được không không còn xa lạ với các người. Đây là 1 thủ thuật trong y học giúp cậu bé của nam giới gắn bi vào trym là gì gắn bi vào trym bao nhiêu tiền ở tphcm

    Bệnh bạch biến có chữa khỏi không? ... Bệnh bạch biến nếu không được chữa trị kịp thời thì sẽ lan rộng, dần dần ra khắp cơ thể. cách chữa bạch biến

    Những thông tin hay về các bệnh đa khoa có tại https://dakhoa-tphcm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and eliminate diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome life style Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and overall well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2010. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a cyclometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescriptions like: Insulin ,Sulfonamides,Thiazolidinediones but Could not get the cure rather to reduce the pain but bring back the pain again. i found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I also contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabetes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348142454860   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, PROGENITOR, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION,  DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE. HEARING  LOSSDr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal anybody that comes to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +2349010754824

    ReplyDelete