Friday, April 26, 2013

A snarky kiss will get you n o w h e r e, Bub.

Nothing says, "I'm here. You're safe..." like a kiss on the forehead. 
It's the small things that make all the difference. 
I've tried to explain it to Steven so many times. He smiles and shrugs. He kisses my forehead without knowing just how powerful it is. I love the way I feel when I get a kiss on the forehead; I feel steady and calm even though I'm terrified seconds before. Steven is pretty good at it. But something has been holding him back from being a forehead-kissing pro. Drumroll............Steven is a 
snark

Sometimes he thinks he's real funny and he'll blow a small zerbit on my forehead. Tonight, though, he decided to kiss my forehead "Shawn Spencer" style. There was a recent "Psych" episode where Juliet blows Shawn a kiss, but instead of blowing her a kiss back as ya do, he smacked his lips with a wide smile twice or maybe three times, I'm not entirely sure. Steven thought it was hilarious. I just thought it was ridiculous. But, Steven being Steven, decided to make it his own. So I was given a "Shawn Spencer Smack" on the forehead. I was not amused. He then apologized profusely and then rectified the situation by placing three good kisses on my forehead. It  b a r e l y  restored my faith in his kisses. Next time, he might not be so lucky...

What is it like being married to an irreverent, snarky, pot-stirring tease? 

It's exhausting err frustrating...um, well....it's the cross I have to bear whilst being his wife...the trigger for bipolar hysterics...it's...it's...

It's interesting. We'll leave it at that.

1 comment:

  1. Bệnh bạch biến là một rối loạn sắc tố mắc phải của da và màng nhầy được đặc trưng bởi các đốm trắng và mảng trắng trên da bệnh bạch biến và cách điều trị

    Những thông tin hay về các bệnh đa khoa có tại https://dakhoa-tphcm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete